Every Total Elder Care Solution includes a comprehensive legal assessment that clarifies your loved one’s needs.
Depending on your situation, your Total Elder Care Solution may include the following services:
Finding & Financing Long-Term Care
- Estate and Medicaid planning counseling
- Incapacity and long-term care planning
- Medicaid planning, including gifting and transfers, applications and appeals
- Asset protection planning
Protecting the Right to Quality Care and Quality of Life
- Care plans
- Elder abuse, neglect and exploitation issues
- Living wills
- Special Needs Planning: Special Needs Trusts, Disability and
- Incapacity Planning
- Estate Planning: Wills, Trusts (Revocable, Irrevocable, and Special Needs), Powers of Attorney, Community
- Estate Administration: Probate, Trust Administration
- Income and estate tax planning
- Planning for individuals with disabilities
Questions? Want an appointment?
How to proceed:
Are you wondering if this is the right service for you? Call us at (253) 838-3454.
If this is the service you need, schedule an appointment below.
To book an appointment for any service, click the link that best describes your situation.